Dear clients and colleagues:
Following the lockdown to prevent Covid-19 spread in Nigeria, lawyers and staff of our firm are determined that:
- Business in the firm shall remain open even though our physical offices remain closed.
- We shall continue to offer legal and advisory services to clients in Akwa Ibom, Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt where our staff can still reach you.
Additionally, we now offer:
- Video or phone appointments so that you can safely stay at home;
- Home visits for documents to be done or signed in ink and conducted safely;
- We will guide you on electronic signature where applicable;
- Our reception operates virtually. Call Edu: 0909 069 0909 conveniently.
- However your emergency, WhatsApp Ben 0909 069 0906 to ensure you get attention within 24 hours. From our pool, you will also be assigned a lawyer of your choice.
Our commitment to you
- Your calls and emails will be promptly returned. You can leave WhatsApp emergency message.
- You will be free to choose (video meeting, phone, email, physical, safe and social distance meeting in an opening…) in a safe manner.
By God’s grace, we will go through the psychological bumpy road with you, and plan. Our Notary Services are also up and doing.
We thank you for your patience. Should you need special update on legal topics unrelated to your brief with us, please feel free to reach us.